To join a Special Interest Group in the AAMSE Online Community, you must add the SIGs in your Member Profile. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the AAMSE website. The login window is available on the right side of any page.
- Select "Edit Bio" from the choices on the Manage Profile page.
- About halfway down the page there is a section entitled "SIG Participation." Simply check the SIGs in which you would like to participate. Note, only CEOs can join the CEO groups.
- Select "Save Changes" at the bottom.
- Go to the AAMSE Online Community to join the conversation.