Relevant Education at Your Fingertips
AAMSE's EDWeb webinar series provides medical society professionals with knowledge and understanding of the latest issues, trends and technologies in organized medicine. Presented by industry experts, the EDWeb series is a schedule and budget-friendly approach to continuing education.
- Free registration for AAMSE members
- No travel required
- Live and On Demand access
- Unlimited participants at each site
Want to view a past webinar?
Most EDWebs are recorded and available On Demand! Visit the On Demand library to purchase and download a past EDWeb presentation.
You must sign in or create an EDWeb user profile to purchase/view the
On Demand presentations.
EDWeb Fast Facts
- Cost: Most EDWebs are FREE for current AAMSE members; $50 for non-members. Registration fees for each individual webinar will be provided as they become available.
- Access: Each registration provides single-screen access to the webinar; an unlimited number of participants may view the webinar from a single screen. *View system requirements below.
- Confirmation: Upon registering, participants will receive confirmation via email with information on how to log into the live event.
- Format: Webinars typically include a 60-minute presentation followed by up to 30 minutes of interactive Q&A.
- Topics: Topics and presenters for the EDWeb series are selected based on member suggestions and needs assessments. To suggest a topic/speaker for a future webinar, contact email@example.com.
- Takeaways: Participants generally receive a PDF version of the webinar slides; however, access to slides is ultimately at the discretion of the presenter.
- On Demand Access: Most EDWebs are recorded and made available on the On Demand portal. Registered participants may view the recording at no cost for 30 days after the live viewing date. On Demand webinars are also available for purchase at any time.
- Questions? For additional information, contact AAMSE's Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 221-9275
Have an idea for an EDWeb? Let us know what speakers and topics you'd like to see in a future webinar by contacting email@example.com or taking our EDWeb Survey
System Check and Requirements
Attendees: Prior to the live event, please review system requirements and
conduct a system check.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.