Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
P: 877-344-ROCK (7625)
Guest Room Rate:
$209.00 Studio (Single/Double)* Includes All Access Pass
Book Your Room Online: AAMSE 2018 Annual Conference
Room Block Deadline is Tuesday, June 26, 2018, or until the room block is exhausted, whichever comes first. AAMSE has a room block reserved for the nights of Sunday, July 22 – Saturday, July 28.
All Access Pass to include:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Unlimited entry to the 24/7 Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of the Busines Center
- Weekday Edition of USA Today
- Copy of Fender Magazine
- Electra Bike Rental
- Fender Guitar Rental
- MP3 Playlist Download
- Complimentary Brewed Coffee from 5:30 am – 9:00 am
ABOUT HARD ROCK SAN DIEGO
- A short 3 mile trip from the San Diego Airport, this hotel is easily accessed by a taxi or by a rideshare service
- Four Diamond Award Winning Resort and center stage on one of the most coveted locations in downtown San Diego
- Just outside are the footings of the famed Gaslamp Arch – the gateway to the excitement. With dining, drinking, and entertainment options everywhere, the Gaslamp Quarter is a night and date hub of excitement in Downtown San Diego.
- Two On-Site Restaurants and features one of the city’s largest rooftop lounges and a World Class Spa
San Diego and Airport Information
SAN –San Diego International | Explore San Diego’s Top Things to Do and See
ABOUT SAN DIEGO
What to Wear
Keep is “California Casual”. A light jacket will come in handy for evening functions and in the hotel meeting rooms.
Average High = 76 F
Average Low = 50 F
It’s All Here
- More than 90 museums, a thriving orchestra, a world famous Zoo and countless other cultural institutions make San Diego, America’s Finest City!
- Home to the USS Midway, among the top two most visited aircraft carrier museums in the nation.
- Picturesque seaside bays and harbors call for a perfect outing on pristine waters.
- Ranks among the Top 10 cities in Conde Nast for travel.
- With over 7,000 farms – it’s an ideal destination for a superb farm-to-table dining scene.
Things to Do in Downtown San Diego