Join medical society professionals at the 2017 Annual Conference being held July 26 – 29, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, Minnesota. While at the conference, you will learn about leading-edge programs and issues impacting medical society professionals today – directly from industry experts, including our keynote speakers.
Thursday, July 27 – Saturday, July 29, 2017
Register Now! View the Schedule at a Glance PDF
Top Reasons to Attend the AAMSE Annual Conference:
- Learn from leading experts in leadership development, member engagement and communications
- Discover innovative strategies for successful association management
- This year's conference offers more advocacy sessions than ever!
- Engage and connect with other medical society professionals
- Recharge your mind, body and spirit through special programs and events
- Professional Development: Full participation in the Conference earns attendees a maximum of 14.5 CAE credits
Wegmiller Professor and Master of Healthcare Administration Program Director, Division of Health Policy and Management University of Minnesota
Conference Photographer Opportunity Available
The Annual Conference Planning Committee is looking for a member who is interested in taking professional photos at the conference. We would like photos to be taken at the keynote presentations, Wednesday and Friday evening activities, Annual Meeting and Awards breakfast, and various sessions throughout the conference. Please email AAMSE Meeting Planner, Carissa Wolf, if you are interested in this opportunity. Photographer will be provided with some type of reimbursement for their efforts.
Requirements: You will be required to supply your own camera (DSLR preferred) and attend the Conference starting on Wednesday, July 26 at 4:15 pm through Friday, July 27 at 7:30 pm. Photos should be uploaded to AAMSE’s Flickr account throughout the conference and in full by Monday, July 31st.
Download the Partnership Packet for complete details
Download the Exhibitor Packet for details
View Annual Conference Archives