As the only conference planned for and by medical society professionals, AAMSE is seeking proposals for relevant and high quality educational sessions for the 2017 AAMSE Annual Conference. The AAMSE Annual Conference is taking place on July 26 – 29, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN.
Thursday, July 27 – Saturday, July 29, 2017
Register Now! View the Schedule at a Glance PDF
Top Reasons to Attend the AAMSE Annual Conference:
- Learn from leading experts in leadership development, member engagement and communications
- Discover innovative strategies for successful association management
- This year's conference offers more advocacy sessions than ever!
- Engage and connect with other medical society professionals
- Recharge your mind, body and spirit through special programs and events
- Professional Development: Full participation in the Conference earns attendees a maximum of 14.5 CAE credits
Wegmiller Professor and Master of Healthcare Administration Program Director, Division of Health Policy and Management University of Minnesota
Download the Partnership Packet for complete details
Download the Exhibitor Packet for details
View Annual Conference Archives